30 Day Challenge: Use the Avon Anew Power Serum.
I have been using the Anew Power Serum for a little over 30 days alongside the Anew Ultimate Night Moisturizer.
The Anew Serum is a light-weight serum that goes on cleansed skin and under moisturizer. You can use it day and night. I used it primarily at night as part of my evening routine. The serum has no discernable fragrance (for me) and does not have a greasy feel. The serum absorbs well and quickly, leaving a smooth (not sticky) finish.
- Complements moisturizers to hydrate, smooth and firm skin
- Advance Boost Technology helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles while increasing skin’s natural radiance
- Dramatically improves skin’s overall appearance
I found that the Anew Power Serum had positive results within days of use.
- The Power Serum complements the Anew Ultimate Night moisturizer well, and it is an easy addition to my evening routine.
- My skin does look and feel smoother than with my previous moisturizer treatments.
- Some fine lines around my mouth did diminish in severity. Whether this effect can be attributed to the serum or the moisturizer, I cannot say. It was perhaps, the combination of the two.
- My skin does have more of a healthy glow.
- I have sensitive skin and I did not experience any adverse side effects from the serum: no redness, irritation, itching/burning, etc.
- Overall, the serum did contribute to an improvement of my skin.
While the benefits of the serum are great, I found one con: the serum was not enough to keep my skin hydrated once the weather became colder and windier. I live in Vermont and between the cold, windy weather (which chaps the skin) and the use of heat (which dries everything out), the Power Serum can’t keep up. I would say that adding a hydrating serum or moisturizer for the day is necessary when using the Power Serum in colder weather. I only used the serum at night as well, which helped limit the dryness I experienced once the weather changed.
- The Anew Power Serum improved the look and feel of my skin within a few days. After a few weeks fine lines around my mouth did diminish. These results come from only using the serum at night.
- However, with the change in season, I would add a hydrating serum, day moisturizer, or weekly evening/overnight treatment for the winter months. The Power Serum did not keep my skin as hydrated once the weather changed.
I am quite impressed with the Power Serum. I have tried more expensive serums that just didn’t seem to do anything at all. Avon’s Anew Power Serum did what it claimed for me. At $40, the Serum is well priced and it has lasted almost two months (with one nightly application).